Members of Autumn Voices can use this part of the website to showcase their creative work. Examples of members’ work might include: publications, resources, projects, podcasts, video content, personal websites and blogs, events, activities or training. These are things that should be run by the member or something they are heavily involved in, and should have a connection to creative ageing.
We not only want to celebrate creative ageing, but actively showcase all the wonderful examples of creative ageing our members are involved in. We’re here to show off your skills and talents, and encourage more people to join our online creative community for people over the age of sixty.
To submit a showcase entry of your own, please register as a member and follow the instructions on the dashboard.
- Where The Love Is, by David ThompsonDavid Thompson, 90, has released his second volume of poetry, Where The Love Is. “In his first volume of poetry, … Continue reading Where The Love Is, by David Thompson
- Aftermath: Poems of Repair and Renewal, by Rona FitzgeraldRona Fitzgerald, 69, has published her first book of poetry, Aftermath: Poems of Repair and Renewal. “This is a book … Continue reading Aftermath: Poems of Repair and Renewal, by Rona Fitzgerald
- FICTION DIRECT launches its first two novels.New publisher FICTION DIRECT has launched its first two novels. Lettersgait by Sally Evans follows Sally’s Wildgoose as a long … Continue reading FICTION DIRECT launches its first two novels.
- To Drink from a Wider BowlJoanne Durham lives on the Atlantic coast of the US, with the ocean as her backyard and muse. She loved, … Continue reading To Drink from a Wider Bowl
- Love’s FloreloquenceLove’s Floreloquence by Wendy Ann Webb is published by Inherit the Earth Publications and available now from Amazon. The poems … Continue reading Love’s Floreloquence
- TreasuresAlong with their songwriting workshops, members of the Pathhead Choir also had the chance to take part in two creative … Continue reading Treasures
- “My self-confidence comes from movement” – a life in danceI have danced for many years – from being told when I was at university that I should be a … Continue reading “My self-confidence comes from movement” – a life in dance
- An Ayrshire TrilogyJill Korn writes: I graduated in 2019 with a Master’s in Creative Writing. I wanted my retirement to be creative. … Continue reading An Ayrshire Trilogy
- Who Am I Supposed To Be Driving?On August 9th, Wester Ross based writer Clare O’Brien publishes her first short collection of poetry, Who Am I Supposed … Continue reading Who Am I Supposed To Be Driving?
- Ancient AnchorsThis is the story of the relationship between the Earth and her inhabitants, from the Big Bang to modern day. … Continue reading Ancient Anchors
- Notes from the OvergroundThis is simply a rag bag of tales of no particular significance, none of them are especially profound or important. … Continue reading Notes from the Overground
- Love Bytes BackWhen lonely widow Kitty Merriweather moves to Derbyshire’s Hope Valley, she joins the Silver Rose online dating site because it … Continue reading Love Bytes Back
- In Desolate Corners, Shadows CrouchGrace has always been strange. But it is whilst looking after her grandchildren that things come to a head and … Continue reading In Desolate Corners, Shadows Crouch
- A Suggestion Of Bones“From her Northumbrian roots to her adopted Wigtownshire home, Nichol conveys sights, smell, colour and movement in season and landscape … Continue reading A Suggestion Of Bones
- The Language of Crows“A painful little collection, speaking of rape, mental illness, love betrayed, secrets and lies set against dark, tempestuous landscapes that … Continue reading The Language of Crows
- Monsoons and MarigoldsMonsoons and Marigolds is a novel about stories: those we are told; those we tell to others; and those we … Continue reading Monsoons and Marigolds
- A Man In FlamesAn ex-soldier is intent on vengeance – but on a scale, which is beyond anyone’s worst nightmare. DI Mick Fletcher … Continue reading A Man In Flames
- Carillion 3: Two GravesPatrick Sanderson, a member of a prominent Glasgow family and a City Councillor is found dead in Glasgow’s Botanic Gardens. … Continue reading Carillion 3: Two Graves