Autumn Voices invites outline proposals for projects which help to build partnerships in local communities by involving the elderly members of local organisations in creative activities. (By ‘elderly’ we mean those aged 60+.)
The kinds of local organisations we have in mind include:
- care homes
- Men’s Shed
- reading groups
- arts clubs
- Dementia Support Club
- Grey Matters Club
- or any other local organisations which are suitable for meeting our Grass Roots aims.
We are seeking proposals which:
- match Autumn Voices’ aim of celebrating creativity in later life
- are genuine grass roots schemes, involving and empowering members of your local community or an area nearby
- promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- are cost-effective
- take place online and / or face-to-face
- can feasibly be carried out.
Each proposal should include:
- an outline of your idea (300 words max)
- why you wish to work with this local community / local organisation (300 words max)
- evidence that the local organisation would be willing to work with you
- a brief CV or biography (max. 1 page A4)
In order to submit a proposal, you must be a member of Autumn Voices. Membership is free and open to all. Register here.
Up to three outline proposals will be selected. Successful applicants will receive £300 to develop a detailed proposal, with a view to enabling Autumn Voices to apply for funding for the project.
- Outline proposals to be submitted by 7 November 2021.
- Interviews of shortlisted applicants will be held on Wednesday 24 November.
- Detailed proposals should be completed by late January 2022.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Ken Cockburn, Autumn Voices’ Projects Co-ordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org