SOME REASONS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THE AUTUMN VOICES BLOG
To subscribe you must be OVER 60
Your details will be kept private and conform to GDPR policy.
Subscribing is FREE and it will enable you to:
- Enter the writing competitions which the Autumn Voices blog runs, such as SHORT MEMOIR COMPETITION 2019.
- Use the free book showcase and visual art gallery facilities to promote your creative work.
- Have your blog or website listed on the Autumn Voices blogroll.
- Take part in the Autumn Voices Linking Scheme (for subscribers who want a one-to-one dialogue about their work and creativity in later life with another subscriber. For security and privacy reasons this will operate through the Autumn Voices Facebook). *
- Register your interest in being invited to be a Guest Blogger.
- Submit reviews of books, films and TV programmes you have found helpful on matters relating to later life.
- Be part of a community discussing and promoting creativity in later life.
*These starred items and other plans to expand the Autumn Voices site will depend on obtaining funding. The chances of a funding application will be considerably improved if the blog has a large number of subscribers. So please support us by signing up!